[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Re: org.hibernate.MappingException: Unknown entity

tahirakramch do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 02:31:31 EDT 2006

I also have included my mapping resource
<mapping resource="tyn/cm/hibernate/UserAccount.hbm.xml" />
but getting the same error enity not found
I also want to ask one question when I double click on Console Configuration node it giv me exceptions of ERROR main org.hibernate.hql.PARSER - <AST>:0:0: unexpected end of subtree
does my entity not bound mapping ecxeption is caused bu this
But whn I expand it from + it shows me my selected table...

any idea...?>?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966876#3966876

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966876