[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Integrating log4j TCLFilter in JBoss 3.2.2

Defrian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 03:25:57 EDT 2006

Hello!

In the JBoss Wiki i read that there is a possibility to seperate the log4j output per .ear file and that this can be done by using the tclfilter. if my understanding is correct, the tcl filter is integrated in jboss up from version 3.2.4.

As we are currently using jboss 3.2.2 in our productive system landscape specifying a tclfilter in our log4j configurtion did not work. The java sources of the tclfilter are attached to the wiki article. Is there a possibility to integrate the tclfliter to our current jboss 3.2.2 version? if yes... how? ;)

here is the link to the wiki article:

http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=SeparatingApplicationLogs

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966885#3966885

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966885