[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Invitation to try new Seam authentication features

msteiner do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 10:36:49 EDT 2006

"sbryzak2" wrote :
  | Authenticator.beginRequest() should only ever be called from the Lifecycle class, and currently if it throws any exceptions they are simply swallowed by a try..catch block.  Would it be possible for you to submit a simple test case to JIRA that replicates this exception?

Ok I know where is the problem.

To replicate exception take security example from cvs,  set  property debug  of org.jboss.seam.core.init = true  in  components.xml like this:
true
add seam-debug.jar to web-inf/lib in war.

When I  turned off debug in my application and it started working fine.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3966985#3966985

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3966985