[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - In-process HSQLDB

ayang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 12:04:16 EDT 2006

Hi there,

Can anyone point me to how to configure JBPM to run with a "totally in-memory" HSQLDB instance?

In the hsqldb-ds.xml, the default config in the starter's kit is for the persistent db:

<connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:${jboss.server.data.dir}${/}hypersonic${/}localDB</connection-url>

Simply uncommenting

<connection-url>jdbc:hsqldb:.</connection-url> doesn't get the database schema created/populated during startup.

Adding

<property name="hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto">update</property> to hibernate.cfg.xml in jbpm.sar doesn't seem to work (and is probably not the right thing to do anyways).  However, I can't find a hibernate.properties anywhere in the starter kit.

Thanks,
Andy

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967028#3967028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967028