[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Anyone running jBPM on Oralce AS 10.1.2 ?

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 13:02:11 EDT 2006

anonymous wrote : Did the websale.process get deployed correctly? It said it did from the tool.

Probably, if you see it in the list on the frontpage it has.

anonymous wrote : Do I need to package the websale.process archive in my webapp, since I'm not running jBPM as a service in the Oracle AS container?

No, you don't.

Is it the default websale process? If not, can you post it.

I do not see any info in the logging you posted, only normal debug statements. Is there some more info somewhere else.

Setting the transitions to null was (is?) the normal behaviour, since the default transition (the only one) has to be taken.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967048#3967048

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967048