[jboss-user] [Remoting] - CannotConnectException in cluster example

vivash do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 14:20:52 EDT 2006

Hi,

 I am trying to run the Transport Sample - Clustered example (section 10.8.5 in user's guide). I start up all the three servers and Client. Here is what's happening,

1) Client talks to SocketServer and things are fine.
2) I stop SocketServer and Client failsover to the HttpServer. Things are still fine.
3) I stop HttpServer and now I get the following "CannotConnectException".

Not sure why the Client is not failing over to the RmiServer when it's still running.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967069#3967069

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967069