[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Beta1 released!

mculpepper@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 14:53:04 EDT 2006

The JBoss Eclipse IDE Team is happy to announce JBoss Eclipse IDE 2.0.0.Beta1!

This release introduces 3 new components to the JBossIDE project, namely:

- Drools IDE: Interactivey edit .drl files. Kris Verlaenen is our lead contributor.
- JBossWS Tools: Seemlessly deploy POJOs to JBossAS as webservices. Contributed by Eviware.
- JBossCache IDE: Configure, manage, and create JBossCache instances inside Eclipse. Gurkan Erdogdu is our lead contributor.

Here are the relevant links:

Download Guide:
http://labs.jboss.com/portal/jbosside/download/index.html

Sourceforge download area: