[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to do virutal hosts with JBoss Portal

wlabuschagne do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Aug 23 15:41:40 EDT 2006

Hi. I got it working BUT everything is still showing to the same db. So all portals share the same content....

Not very nice!

I've been sitting here and wonder if I just need to go to LifeRay that does support it. I had a look but could not getting to work in JBOSSAS 4.0.4.

I'm sitting in the middle and needs to make a decision soon.

Any developer out there that can put some light on the subject!!!

Thanks
Willem Labuschagne
South Africa

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967091#3967091