[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Schema Validation in JBOSS-WS

king_country2000 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 00:04:05 EDT 2006

I am trying to use JBOSSWS 1.0.2. and JBOSSAS-4.0.4GA

I am starting with a WSDL file that contains a schema.  I used WSTOOLS to generate the appropriate artifacts

I would like to use DOCUMENT/LITERAL wrapped style and I would like to turn on schema validation of my XML instances against a schema defined in the WSDL (on receipt of the message the server does the validation ?).

Looking through the sources, I see that JAXBDeserializer (jbossws-core.jar) calls JAXBUnmarshallerImpl which calls UnmarshallerImpl (jboss-xml-binding.jar) which does the parsing of the XML.

I do not see any call to UnmarshallerImpl.setSchemaValidation in this call graph.  Should this be called to turn on to do Schema Validation ?  If so how and where ?

Is Schema Validation for Document/Literal  something that JBOSSWS 1.0.2 supports  ?

How does one turn on XML Schema validation in JBOSSWS ?

Thanks for any help

Srinivas

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967136#3967136

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967136