[jboss-user] [Installation, Configuration & Deployment] - Re: Change the Error Report

jijisv do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 00:24:05 EDT 2006

I already provided an error-page entry in my application web.xml and if i try to access some invalid resources under my application i'm geting the page i configured in error-page.

My issue is if i try to access any directory in jboss/server/default/work/jboss.web/localhost/ folder other than my web application I'm geting the default error page.

My work folder contents are..
anonymous wrote : [root at wgp localhost]# ll
  | total 48
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:23 _
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 conf
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 myApp
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 data
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 deploy
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 invoker
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 lib
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 log
  | drwxr-xr-x    2 root     root         4096 Aug 23 20:22 tmp

myApp is my application. All other directories are created by Jboss.

http://localhost:8080/myApp/sdjhjh gives proper error page

if i try any of the below urls, i will get a default error page given by JBoss with Tomcat version in its footer. I want to hide only the tomcat version.

http://localhost:8080/conf/
http://localhost:8080/deploy/
http://localhost:8080/lib/
http://localhost:8080/log/

Is there any way to hide this info...?
or any configuration in Jboss which will not create these directories in work folder?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967137#3967137

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967137