[jboss-user] [Messaging, JMS & JBossMQ] - Re: Memory leak

jozerskiy do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 01:23:18 EDT 2006

Nirav...

I am new to jboss. Our application has a memory leak on the similar issue. some UIL2 threads keep multiplying about every minute. An example of such thread follows on the bottom of my message.

My question is this: Where do i change the connection factory type to "java:/ConnectionFactory"? I searched all of my jboss config files for "RMIConnectionFactory" and did not fing any references.

We are using jboss version 4.0.1

If you can offer any advice, it would be really appreciated.
thanks
julia
Name: UIL2(SocketManager.MsgPool at f34a08 client=192.168.30.237:8093)#1
State: TIMED_WAITING on EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.LinkedNode at eaabad
Total blocked: 0 Total waited: 2

Stack trace:
java.lang.Object.wait(Native Method)
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.SynchronousChannel.poll(SynchronousChannel.java:353)
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor.getTask(PooledExecutor.java:723)
EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:747)
java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:619)

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967143#3967143

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967143