[jboss-user] [Security & JAAS/JBoss] - JACC managed custom permissions

tpnaidu79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 03:13:49 EDT 2006

Hi all,
       I have been working on JACC based security on JbossAS 4.0.4. I have successfully made EJBMethodPermissions work with JACC. However, the PolicyConfiguration object has a method called addToRole which takes the arguments the roleName string and a Permission object. So far I have put an EJBMethodPermission object but it can take any Permission object according to the API. If i create a new custom Permission say MYPermission object and i use it in addToRole method how does JACC interpret as to where / when / how to use that permission?

Thank you,
-P

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967158#3967158

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967158