[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - compilation error when trying to build 1.0.2 samples

heapifyman do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 06:12:31 EDT 2006

Hello everyone.

I just installed JBossWS 1.0.2 GA and it seems to be running fine in JBoss, but I'm not able to build the samples.
I adapted ant.properties to my environment (set jboss.jdk15.home) but when running ant I get a compilation error because apparently junit libs cannot be found.

  | compile:
  |     [javac] Compiling 14 source files to D:\Programme\Development\Java\JBossWS\samples\output\classes
  |     [javac] D:\Programme\Development\Java\JBossWS\samples\common\java\org\jboss\test\ws\JBossWSTest.java:35: package junit.framework does not exist

I can add a junit.jar to the compile.classpath in imported-build.xml and, after replacing xercesImpl.jar, the build succeeds but is this supposed to be the intended procedure?
Or did I just miss any instructions?

Thanks,
Philip

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967192#3967192