[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: JNP message queues through SSH tunnels

ovidiu.feodorov@jboss.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 13:07:57 EDT 2006

When you succeed, and if it's not too much of a trouble, you could summarize your conclusions in a short wiki page and link it to http://www.jboss.com/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossMessaging so others could use your findings.

Also, we have a JIRA task on Hermes: http://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBMESSAGING-301. If you get Hermes working with Messaging, I could assign this task to you, and that would make you a Messaging contributor. Free IntelliJ license, in case you care :)

Thanks for using Messaging.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967292#3967292

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967292