[jboss-user] [JBoss Eclipse IDE (users)] - Server Start Error

wdhastings do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 13:58:47 EDT 2006

I'm using the new beta release of the IDE for Eclipse 3.2.  I opened the server view, then used the context menu to create a new server.  I chose the path to my server root using the browse feature, so the path to it is right, but when I try to start the server I get the following error:

The archieve <my server root>/bin/run.jar which is referenced by the classpath, does not exist.  FWIW, I get the same error using the previous (GA) version of the IDE using both eclipse 3.1 and 3.2.

Thanks in advance for any pointers you may have.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967295#3967295

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967295