[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Question about Seam component properties and it's lifecy

bfo81 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 14:55:48 EDT 2006

Thanks for the hint, Gavin.

I just read in the reference that the default interception type is INVOKE_APPLICATION. So by default injected components are null from (1) to (4) and thy have their correct value only from (5) to (6).

But it's good that you want to change the default behaviour. btw: any idea when 1.1 will be final? I don't want to know an exact date, but if it's not within the next month I don't have to worry about my current project to be outdated ;).

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967309#3967309

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967309