[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: File upload problem

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 16:00:26 EDT 2006

OK, I tried it again with MySQL 5.0.  This time the zip file uploaded just find.  Well, almost. I did get quite a lot of errors that look like this:

12:18:56,704 ERROR [VersionManager] Error while setting references: javax.jcr.RepositoryException: 6d43a21c-ae9a-44fb-a117-d9f7b96cf2cb: 6d43a21c-ae9a-44fb-a117-d9f7b96cf2cb

But the files appear to be loaded.

Oh, I just realized that I am using a 2.4 portal that I build this morning from source downloaded from CVS. Be back in a second.

Ok, now I am running on 2.4.0GA and MySQL 5.0.  Uploaded the 600K zip file and got the same results as indicated above.  By the way, this zip file contains over 200 files in various directories, most of the files are HTML.

I then tried to upload a 2MB zip file (containing a single pdf file - the quick start guide) and got an error: Packet for query is too large.  Fixed that and tried again.  Now the file uploads just fine.

So it looks like the problem is PostgreSQL specific.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967329#3967329

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967329