[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: JSR181 Annotated Web Services Intro

burrsutter do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 16:51:56 EDT 2006

Can you deploy any 181 WS?  Or is it just this one that is giving you troubles?

The portal may not necessarily have the EJB3 profile installed.  In your deploy directory look for "ejb3.deployer" and "jbossws.sar".  The older WS stack had phrases like "axis" and "ws4ee" sprinkled around and that would tell you that you have the wrong version.

The web.xml simply looks like this:

    <servlet-name>HelloWorldService</servlet-name>
    <servlet-class>org.jboss.samples.HelloWorldWS</servlet-class>

And I don't know if 1.0.2 corrected this behavior or not but...
watch out for the fact that your web.xml becomes web.xml.org with a newly generated web.xml showing up.  The generated web.xml doesn't redeploy properly (but that might have been fixed and I've not tested 1.0.2).

Burr

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967343#3967343

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967343