[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Positioning logo in header

billmclendon do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Aug 24 17:11:51 EDT 2006

I'm working on a set of templates (I'm a designer, not a programmer), and am wondering if there is a neat trick to get the logo graphic to center in the header, rather than having to give it an absolute position. I don't know of an easy way to do this using only the style sheet. I've got everything else looking good, but the graphic treatment for the header would sure look a lot better if it could float centered as the page is resized.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967349#3967349

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967349