[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - How use Swimlane in a portlet??

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 03:37:56 EDT 2006

Hi,

I created a process in a portlet. first without any swimlane in order to understand how it work. Now, I want to assign my tasks to somebody. So I use swimlane, but when I create my swimlane I can understand how execute my token, task.... and when I execute my process the swimlane change doesn't have any consequence on my execution :s.

I would like know if somebody have created a JBPM portlet in JSP and if he can help me to understand how I can do working my process well?

thank you very much

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967415#3967415

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967415