[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How use Swimlane in a portlet??

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 04:10:27 EDT 2006

Antitrust,

You posted the same question in different forms onver and over again. If no-one answers, that might have two reasons:
- They've never done this and don't know how
- They do no understand what the question is.

For me, I get so many mixed, bulrry statements that I have no idea what your problem is:

anonymous wrote : So I use swimlane, but when I create my swimlane I can understand how execute my token, task.... and when I execute my process the swimlane change doesn't have any consequence on my execution :s.

What do you mean by this

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967421#3967421

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967421