[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: WSTools Is Generating Invalid Java Source

SunSpider do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 05:10:25 EDT 2006

I can use wstools to generate jaxrpc-mapping and webservices.xml, but the inverse is not true. I can't use the wstool to generate java stubs from wsdl, even if the wsdl is produced by wstools itself. I used following instead. This tool even generated cactus testcase for me. It comes with axis. and The last line of WSDL,soap:address location=' ' should be changed to actual endpoint address.
I am also a new learner, may be so sorry for misleading.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967431#3967431

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967431