[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: 2.4 Portal Forums - Error tyring to post a message

ThorntonD do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 09:49:16 EDT 2006

The error occurs during deployment.  I am using the default hypersonic database.  I downloaded the bundled 2.4 GA Portal release, then pulled the 2-4 branch code from CVS, compiled, and deployed to an unmodified version of the bundled 2.4 GA Portal release.  I also compiled the portal from the branch I pulled, deployed it, and still got the same JDBC exception.  I'm testing on Windows XP with JDK 1.5.

Danny

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967476#3967476

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967476