[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How use Swimlane in a portlet??

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 10:26:43 EDT 2006

in my process I have two swimlane, with some tasks assign on them. When I execute my first swimlane it works, sountil the end of my swimlane all is good (perhaps i don't know perhaps my assignment is not good). When I pass to the next token, an other swimlane, the porcess continu to be executed instead of i don't change the assignment of actor. So, I would like to know what is the good way to use my swimlane and assign correctly to my actor this swimlane.

thank you for your help

antitrust

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967488#3967488

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967488