[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - Entity Inheritance and Many-to-Many

jfloehr@checkfree.com do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 11:28:05 EDT 2006

When I attempt to create a many-to-many mapping between two derived entity beans I get a deployment error that the "mappedBy" property in the non-owning entity does not exist. I'm using the "Joined" method of inheritance and both entities are derived from the same base class. When I use base entity beans this works fine. Has anyone else encoutered this problem?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967512#3967512

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967512