[jboss-user] [Beginners Corner] - Re: Is there An Easy Way to Generate Jboss.xml and Jboss-cli

a.rubalcaba do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 12:26:41 EDT 2006

"kaobe" wrote : Hi,

  | you could begin with downloading the JBossIDE for Eclipse or Eclipse with WTP. Both make the work with XDoclet possible and quite easy. I have not worked with XDoclet for a while, but for little examples it is working fine. The wizards of both systems and the tutorial for the JBossIDE show you very good what to do. If you need a HelloWorld example I could send you my HelloWorld EAR/EJB/WAR next week, when I am on my workstation. These projects are Eclipse / WTP projects.
  |
  | Peter

Hi Peter,

I would great appreciate  that.  You send it to the e-mail I have listed for this site.

Thank you,
Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967521#3967521

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967521