[jboss-user] [JBossWS] - Re: java.rmi.MarshalException: (1)Missing end tag for Body o

sanjaytajboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 13:49:52 EDT 2006

i had the same problem with ws deployed on jbossws (4.04 ga). i downgraded to jbossws4ee stack (http://wiki.jboss.org/wiki/Wiki.jsp?page=JBossWS4EE) and it worked (in my case). i would assume that jbossws is not yet ineroperable with j2me ws stack. i tried 3 different ws client side stacks even using http 1.0 to avoid chunking before switching the server side stack to jbossws4ee.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967537#3967537

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967537