[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Assign a task to 2 users, how please?

stibrian do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 14:08:35 EDT 2006

the previous post is dead on in my experience, and we use the null actorid versus a non-null extensively to determine where a task is to be displayed.

You're using the identity module...

I'm not using the Identity module - we looked at it and we have better luck with a handful of custom swimlane implementations that we use for nearly everything.  setActorIds(String[]) works exactly as advertised, and is how we assign to multiple users.  And the task does in fact show up exactly where it's supposed to...

curious you're having this problem with the identity module, and I'll be curious to see how it works out.  I know if you take full control with your own assignment implementations (they're rather little you know), you'll be more than happy with the flexibility of the assignment system to groups and users in jBPM.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967545#3967545

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967545