[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - Possible to make an ear deployment dependent on an mBean?

sappenin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 15:47:22 EDT 2006

Is it possible to make an ear depend on a given service Mbean to be deployed before the ear is loaded?

I've seen examples where a given mbean is made to wait (i.e. depend) on a given ear loading first...but I'm trying to do the opposite.

Essentially, I have a MessageDriven EJB that calls an Mbean service inside of the onMessage() function.  When Jboss startsup, I get an error saying that the mBean classes aren't found (and I'm guessing this is because the MDB is being loaded before the MBean is started).

Thanks!

David

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967564#3967564

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967564