[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: JBoss Performance Tuning

tdanecito do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 17:51:12 EDT 2006

Okay, Learned something new last night. My logins are actually below 1 usec because the timer System.nanoTime() in my timer class was taking 1.072 usec.

I am working on a solution for caching that looks like I might get down to the 40-50 nansecond range for the cache. then hopefully I will be down to less than 100 nanoseconds for transactions. I should be up to around 10-50 million transactions per second.

Regards,
-Tony

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967583#3967583

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967583