[jboss-user] [Persistence, JBoss/CMP, Hibernate, Database] - SELECT .. FOR UPDATE

Billewicz do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Aug 25 19:09:51 EDT 2006

Hello,

I know that my problem hasn't do much with JBoss but I decided to post it here. If you know more suitable place, show me it please.

I have a Session EJB deployed on JBoss. I'm using JDBCTemplate (from Spring framework) to connect with Oracle 9i database (defined as datasource in JBoss).

I tried to use SELECT ... FOR UPDATE statement but when I'm executing it, the application stops and waits forever. As far as I know it shouldn't. Rows in the database aren't blocked (I can make UPDATE or SELECT ... FOR UPDATE freely).

What it can be? How to solve this problem?

Best regards,
Konrad Billewicz

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967599#3967599

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967599