[jboss-user] [Remoting] - Newbie question: How to deploy

NautilusIII do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 26 07:11:34 EDT 2006

Hi!

I have created (within JBoss Eclipse IDE) a Projekt comprised of two packages named client and server.

The server package contains my remoting server code, the client package the code of the remoting client.

I can create a JAR of that project containing the compiled classes, but where do I have to copy that JAR to for execution?
Or do I have to create another deployable instead of a simple JAR and where do I have to copy this then to?

Do I need some deployment descriptor or is this optional?

I am using JBoss AS 4.0.4 final.

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967633#3967633

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967633