[jboss-user] [Performance Tuning] - Re: No ManagedConnections available within configured blocki

sauser do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Aug 26 08:33:25 EDT 2006

Hi,

I am using Jboss 4.0.2 and encountering the same No ManagedConnections exception after the blocking timeout  which I believe leads to Transaction Timeout and Transaction Rollback exception -

Conn-pool configurations are

Min-pool-Size = 10
Max-pool-Size = 80
Blocking timeout = 30000 ms

stateless session bean configurations are as follows :

Max Bean instance pool size = 80

There does not seem to be any connection leaks in the application.

I have also tried adding strictMaximumSize in the session beans dd so as to restrict the concurrent beans accessing the connection pool but that does not solve the problem.

The expected load on application is somewhere around 300 concurrent threads (atmost).

Will altering of Basic Thread pool configurations help?

Are there any other configurations which I might be missing or have misconfigured?

Awaiting reply???

Regards,
sauser

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967641#3967641