[jboss-user] [Management, JMX/JBoss] - How should I package my .sar

Doug.Palmer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 27 17:14:16 EDT 2006

Hi

I am building a small process engine that I would like to package as a sar.  The engine consists of:

A data source described in a -ds.xml file.
3 JMS queues and an MBean described in a -service.xml.
An EntityManager described in a persistence.xml.
2 EJB3 entity beans
2 EJB3 message driven beans

If I package everything in a jar then it all works but if I package it as a sar the EJBs don't deploy.  I've tried putting the classes in the sar; packaging them in a jar and putting that in the sar; packaging the jar in an ear, with an application.xml and putting that in the sar.

How should I package my EJBs and persistence.xml in my sar so that they still deploy?

Regards
Doug

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967713#3967713

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967713