[jboss-user] [JNDI/Naming/Network] - JNDI using spring (URGENT)

fsamara do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Aug 27 19:43:16 EDT 2006

Hey list,

I am trying to setup my environment with JBOSS 4.
I am using spring as well.  Oracle backend.  Below are my configs.

I created an oracle-xa-ds.xml in DEPLY dir.
contents of oracle-xa-ds.xml
  <xa-datasource>
    <jndi-name>gisr</jndi-name>
    <track-connection-by-tx/>
    <isSameRM-override-value>false</isSameRM-override-value>
    <xa-datasource-class>oracle.jdbc.xa.client.OracleXADataSource</xa-datasource-class>
    <xa-datasource-property name="URL">jdbc:oracle:thin:@XXX:XXX</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="User">gisrnew</xa-datasource-property>
    <xa-datasource-property name="Password">gisrnew</xa-datasource-property>
    <!-- Uses the pingDatabase method to check a connection is still valid before handing it out from the pool -->
    <!--valid-connection-checker-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleValidConnectionChecker</valid-connection-checker-class-name-->
    <!-- Checks the Oracle error codes and messages for fatal errors -->
    <exception-sorter-class-name>org.jboss.resource.adapter.jdbc.vendor.OracleExceptionSorter</exception-sorter-class-name>
    <!-- Oracles XA datasource cannot reuse a connection outside a transaction once enlisted in a global transaction and vice-versa -->
    <no-tx-separate-pools/>
  </xa-datasource>

and applicationContext.xml

                java:/gisr

        true

i am getting this error

javax.naming.NamingException: JNDI object with [java:/gisr] not found: JNDI implementation returned null

any help appreciated.

Thanks

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967718#3967718

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967718