[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Detach entities - Obtaining a clear pojo

Ajaleo do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 09:50:07 EDT 2006

Hi all!

I have a question related with detaching entities. With the new specification is possible to send an entity bean to upper layers. However, the class of the entity obtained by the EntityManager is a class that extend of the pojo class. Then, is needed to have additional jars in the client. I've been looking for a detach method in the EntityManager but it's not there. Some topics talk about the clear method but I think it has the same problem.

Could you give me any possibility to get a detached entity with no need of additional jars?

Thanks a lot!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967819#3967819

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967819