[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Building a service for the Portal

tseckend do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 13:10:49 EDT 2006

I am new to the Jboss Portal and this is my first post to the forum.  However I have a significant amount of experience on Exo Platform and JSR168 spec. platforms.  What I am looking for help with is a refrece to building/writing or a refrence on how to write and deploy your own Service for the JBoss Portal.  If such an animial exists or a road map of how the current services are build an deployed, that would also be very helpful.

Specifically, I am interested in building a JDBC service or DAO service that is not hybernate based.   I just want to be able to ask the portal or context  for a data sercice that returns a JDBC connection.   If there is a shout cut to doing this I would be extremely greatfull if some one could give me a heads up or point me in the right direction.

Thanks for any help in advance.

tseckend

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967874#3967874

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967874