[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Why I can run seam registration app without started JBos

kwedeer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 14:47:52 EDT 2006

thanks...

well - I had this sense that tomcat should be inside JBoss - but I didn't found any directory named 'tomcat' or 'catilina' inside JBoss installation. So - to what should I point when I am required to provide tomcat path in seam example applcations build.properties file?

And what about web-console? Is it is coming only with non-web-installation or with non-EJB3 configured JBoss? Can I get it and add to JBoss separately (e.g. deply as additional application)?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967898#3967898

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967898