[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Bad password for username=admin

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 15:07:27 EDT 2006

Thanks for the quick reply.  I removed those dirs but still had the problem.

The jbp_users table was empty so I created the user admin/admin through the portal create user form.

I'm not sure if my admin/admin user will have the correct privilages.

But now I'm getting the following exception:

  |  ERROR [JDBCExceptionReporter] Table 'jbossportal.jbp_instance_per_user' doesn't exist
  |  ERROR [ControllerCommand] Rendering portlet window default.default.CatalogPortletWindow produced an internal error
  | e.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute query
  | rg.hibernate.exception.SQLStateConverter.convert(SQLStateConverter.java:67)

Progress?  Hopefully.

Anyone know what columns are in jbossportal.jbp_instance_per_user?

Any suggestions

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967901#3967901

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967901