[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Merging objects problems.

sjmenden do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 16:02:50 EDT 2006

And I just removed the @Out annotation to the Group object, but I'm still getting the Detached Exception when trying to persist a group twice.

Let me explain what I'm seeing. I click on registerGroup.jsp brings me to a page, I input a name and click register, then I get redirected to a page which displays the Group, that is all great.

NOW, I click on registerGroup.jsp again and I don't get a fresh form, but I get the form with the old group I just registered, well, I change the name, and I get the exception.  So I am assuming that the Group lives in Session scope, and that I need a separate EVENT scope for this particular instance?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967910#3967910

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967910