[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Bad password for username=admin

AndrewBoyd do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 16:22:15 EDT 2006

Roy thanks for responding.  I did change the strict mode as the wiki said:

  |    1.  If you have MySQL 5 installed already and running in strict mode, edit the my.ini (or my.cfg) file of MySQL and remove the "STRICT_TRANS_TABLES" part from the line: sql-mode=STRICT_TRANS_TABLES,NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER,NO_ENGINE_SUBSTITUTION
  |    2. Add "jdbcCompliantTruncation=false" in your datasource descriptor file (*-ds.xml) under the deploy directory. Your connection URL should look like: <connection-url>jdbc:mysql://your-host-name:3306/jbossportal?useServerPrepStmts=false&jdbcCompliantTruncation=false</connection-url>

Although looking at it now it seems the NO_AUTO_CREATE_USER setting would be the reason I was not able to login as admin as the admin could not be created automaticly.  comments?

So I do have the my.ini configured as described for the truncation issue.  Does anyone know why I'm getting:

  | Table 'jbossportal.jbp_instance_per_user' doesn't exist

Thanks in advance,

Andrew

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967916#3967916

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967916