[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: JBoss Seam don´t work.

mzeijen do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 16:38:05 EDT 2006

I think it is immature to begin ranting about a framework being immature before you even ask help or just read the neccesay documentation. I can't believe it costed you 2 days. You probably didn't look on the forum or on the wiki. I got SEAM running within half an hour.

I even succeeded to setup an eclipse project structure within 2 hours. This includes hot-deploy and debugging.

Just because you are frustrated doesn't mean that it is the fault of the software.

I do agree that the documentation could be a bit better with some stuff that create frequent problems. But just take 5 minutes to look in the forum and you will probably find the solution.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967921#3967921

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967921