[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Alfresco has embedded jBPM

kukeltje do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 18:31:51 EDT 2006

Hi David,

Congratulations on successfully integrating jBPM in Alfresco and thanks for the compliments. It is my opinion though that the knowledge bla...bla..bla.. ;-) of te people overthere at Alfresco is also for a large part the reason implementing this went so smoothly. One of the disadvantages of open source is that anyone can use it, resulting in questions like 'what is tools.jar'

Ok, back to the subject. I'm yealous on on the amount of documentation you guys produce, the quality of it and the openness in the decisionprocess. The combination of Alfresco as it is now, jBPM, WCM and Chiba is a realy powerful combination and as you guys describe it, a platform for higer-level applications like claims management. I've spoken to one of your sales people before during my day job, but we should certainly get in touch again.

2 small questions.
regarding 2), is it a jbi compliant spi?
regarding 3), did you use the converters to convert jsf ui fields to create properly typed process variables?

For sharing the info on the ui/task dialog rendering, use the design forum or send me a direct mail (I think you still have that).

Looking forward to the preview.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967952#3967952

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967952