[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: Migration from Vitria to jBPM

bernhardg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 18:41:13 EDT 2006

Sorry for the delay but I could not reply any sooner.

I need to export about 130 workflows from Vtria and get the workflows along with the infrastructure to work with jBPM.

Currenlty I am working on an approach representing a combination of your suggestions. I am writing a tool that transforms the Vitria XMI export to jPDL. There is also some additional information that is Vitria specific and needs to be processed. Also the geometric information exprted by Vitria does not seam to be very accurate.
The second step is to integrate the the jPDL workflows and the proproetary information retrieved from Vitira with our existing infrastructure.

THX,
Bernhard

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967957#3967957

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967957