[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: jBPM 3.1 beta 2 is not thread safe !

jonabbey do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 18:53:01 EDT 2006

"kukeltje" wrote : "jonabbey" wrote :
  |   | It appears that the problem is that the JbpmConfiguration class uses ThreadLocalStorage for the jbpmContextStacks.. If we attempt to hold a context open and call it from multiple threads, we'll see this error.
  |   |
  | afaik, you are not supposed to keep them open

I thought jbpmContext was used to mark the transaction boundary?  If we can't keep a jbpmContext open long enough to make multiple calls on it, how do we ensure that the operations are done (or not done) in a single transaction?

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967963#3967963

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967963