[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: Link paths in CMS content

PeterJ do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 19:15:34 EDT 2006

Actually, one thing that I tried was this:

I created a simple html page that references an image and two other files. The page showed just fine when I double-clicked on the html file.  Zipped up the files without any base directory. I then created a directory in the CMS Admin and uploaded the files into that directory.  Of course, that new directory is not in any of the relative URLs and thus none of the links, or the image reference, work.

In this case, I never got near the HTML editor built into the CSM Admin.

But you got me thinking about if what I did would work if I didn't load into a new directory and just uploaded into root.  I will try that later and let you know how it goes.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967969#3967969

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967969