[jboss-user] [EJB 3.0] - Using EPC entity manager from a SFSB injected to a SSB

aows do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Aug 28 23:35:33 EDT 2006

Hi all...   Should it be possible to have a SFSB with an EPC injected entity manager and inject the stateful bean into a stateles bean and use the  entity manager from there?

I'm trying to understand the best way of using an extender persistent context entity manager in my app, to avoid LIEs . I think kind of like SEAM, but i don't want to use SEAM.

In other words, can i have an EPC entity manager in one stateful session bean and reuse that single entity manager accross my app, providing it to stateless session bean daos?

Thanks!

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3967981#3967981

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3967981