[jboss-user] [JBoss Seam] - Re: Tomahawk datascroller loose conversationId

SmokingAPipe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 04:18:50 EDT 2006

Oh I know it looks pretty easy, but I don't want to learn it any more than I want to learn AWT.  I use Swing components so I don't have to build my UI at the AWT level.  Also it seems like you need to be quite good at JS to make pages that work reliably.

Tomahawk has almost everything I need right now.  The one thing it lacks is a drag-and-drop system for re-ordering of items on lists.  I'm sure it will show up there at some point.

The one thing missing is easy and good integration of Tomahawk with JBoss/Seam.  I had to take apart the MyFaces jar file to get just the right components in there, and now I find that Tomahawk doesn't support conversations, so I need to figure out how to fix that.

I hope that some future release of JBoss will get all this sorted out and have a "ready to wear" environment where I get Seam, JSF and Tomahawk without having to mess around with everything.

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968015#3968015

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968015