[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Re: How use Swimlane in a portlet??

antitrust1982 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 05:49:42 EDT 2006

Hi all,

I try to use swimlaneCreateLog and swimlaneAssignLog classes.

I wrote this line in order to put in the log ernie:

swimalneAssignLog slog=swimlaneAssignLog(swimlane, null, "ernie");

when I want to verify that the actorID is the good one. I do this:

System.out.println(slog.getSwimlaneInstance() +"...........a pour actor ID..........."+slog.getActorId());

And I have null like actor ID. somebody know why? how can I resolve this problem?

thanks in avance

antitrust1982

View the original post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=viewtopic&p=3968028#3968028

Reply to the post : http://www.jboss.com/index.html?module=bb&op=posting&mode=reply&p=3968028