[jboss-user] [JBoss jBPM] - Can't create jbpm-bpel.sar for setting up the BPEL Extension

rainstar79 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Aug 29 05:57:42 EDT 2006

Hi guys,
I am trying to set up the BPEL extension for the jBPM, but I have a few problems.
I downloaded the documention for the BPEL and went through the Chapter 3 - Getting started. I better tell you what I've done and were I got stuck:

1.) Download and install Apache Ant 1.6.5
2.) Download and install jBoss AS 4.0.4.GA
3.) Download and install jBPM 3.1.2
4.) Download jBPM-BPEL 1.1-Beta
5.) Hibernate settings (is this necessary for my initial try)
6.) jBPM settings (don't know what i should configure there?)
7.) Packaging
a) modify build.properties with the jBoss AS information
b) build.xml is allready in the root directory
c) console: ant service.build.404

--> AND HERE IS MY PROBLEM:
There should be a file generated called jbpm-bpel.sar - BUT it isn't!!!!!!
In the folder build is only the following data:
folder: bpel.classes
folder: webapp.classes
jbpm-bpel-1.1-beta1
jbpm-bpel.war